Build A Custom Cap
Custom Headwear | Classic Caps | United States
How To Build A Classic
The first step to consider when building your Custom Cap is the shape. Classic Caps offers multiple options such as the Sloped Shape, Round Shape, Square Shape, and the traditional Golf Shape. Classic Caps also has more on the edge styles:
To accommodate specific head sizes, Classic Caps gives you multiple sized caps to choose from:
- the High Crown or
- Low Crown.
Building a Custom Cap from scratch gives you the freedom to represent your brand in every way. You choose everything, from the shape and size of your cap to the placement of your custom logo. With Classic Caps, we provide you the luxury of designing all the small details of your custom embroidered cap such as your brim style, eyelet/button, and sweatband materials.
Classic Caps can even customize your label, seam tape, and hang tags! Follow the below steps and enjoy the process of building your Custom Cap.
We want your Custom Cap to brand your business and make a statement. Choosing an alternative Brim style gives you that option. You can choose from the following designs:
- Wink Brim
- Printed Sandwich Brim
- Split Brim
- Reversed Brim or
- Rolled Brim
- Classic Caps gives you multiple options for your back straps with adjustable sizing as well. You can choose the fabric of the strap as well as how the straps buckle:
- Plastic Strap
- Leather Strap with Snap Closure
- Western Belt Buckle
- Embossed Leather with Metal Closure
- 2- Piece Snap
- Tension Lock
- Nike Strap
- Polo Strap
- Elastic Strap
- 1 - Piece Velcro (can include decorative Finish)
- 2 - Piece Velcro (can consist of decorative Finish)
At Classic Cap, we know how important every detail is, which is why we also have the option to customize your Eyelet and Button:
- Matching Button
- Contrasting Button
- Sewn Button
Adding your logo is what helps bring your business to life. Classic Caps gives you the option to add your logo just about anywhere on a customized cap. There are many options to add your logo and different options on how to make your design stand out.
- Screen Print
- 3-d Embroidered
- Rubber Label
- Embosses Leather Patch
- Embroidered Patch
- Metal Plate
At Classic Caps, we value style and branding, but we understand the need for comfort as well. We offer multiple options on Sweatbands materials:
- Dri - Lex
- Coolmax Elastic
- Terry Elastic
- 4- Needle Cotton Twill
- Cotton Twill (optional Screen Printing available)
- Cotton Terrycloth
Last but not least, you can choose your finishing touches, which includes adding:
- Adding your customized private label, which can be printed or woven into your Cap
- Creating your custom seam tape, so your brand is representing you inside and out.
- Creating your custom hangtags so you can finish off your Cap with an appropriate message to your clients or customer!